Re: After Sieve plugin errors

lot of free space

On 08/07/2013 03:41 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:
df -k?

2013/8/7 "M.Atıf CEYLAN" <mehmet@atifceylan.com>
On 08/07/2013 02:55 PM, Jochen Spieker wrote:
"M.Atıf CEYLAN":
I have 2 Dovecot servers (as clustered on ocfs2). I sometimes get
some errors since I installed the sieve plugin.
Sometimes though they are not actually quota exceeded, I get "Quota
exceeded" error messages.
There is no any disk or file system error/warning.
Where do you expect such a warning to show up? Did you check all
relevant filesystems with "df -k" and "df -i"?

J.
Inodes are 63% used (max value of results). These errors shown in dovecot logs.

--
M.Atıf CEYLAN
Yurdum Yazılım