Last line of aptitude output after full-upgrade

Can anyone explain what the final line from an

  aptitude update (After setting sources.list to "testing")

  aptitude full-upgrade

This very last line from aptitude seems like its probably full of
meaning, but not much use if I cannot find out what the heck it means.

It apparently sums up what happened during the last 1hr+ of scrolling
and scrolling output.
,----
|    Current status: 0 updates [-1029], 37263 new [-11]
`----

Some seem to be awfully high numbers if the are tracking pkgs,
nnless the numbers are an accounting of each and every FILE during
this upgrade.

No doubt, each of those numbers mean something specific but after
looking at extensive documentation of 'aptitude'.  I haven't been able
to put it together.

Can anyone explain, blow by blow, what that line means in detail?

Or better yet, suggest where that line is documented thoroughly.

I asked this same question back in 2010... although that line was
different .. and the upgrade was a lot more problematic. still I never
got a complete answer.

I found one google page .. apparently a bug report here:

Apparently submitted by: