Re: SOLVED: export vs. save menu in gimp2.8 - simple and lasting solution

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 22:28 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> >  The problem are e.g. Windows that are transparent, but
> > can't moved away, so that they cover the artwork we want to work on.
>
> WTF?

If you want to add text, than a transparent window is opened that does
cover parts of the artwork and can't be moved away.

No off-list in the subject, so I guess you randomly send your request
not to the mailing list and I suspect you're part of upstream that
seriously is interested in the work-flow of the users.

Thank you for the reply.

Hth,
Ralf