Sid google-earth-stable dependency problems

On my Sid system it is not possible to install google-earth.

I tried to install the downloaded program from Googles site:

Selecting previously unselected package google-earth-stable.
(Reading database ... 165240 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking google-earth-stable
(from .../google-earth-stable_current_amd64(1).deb) ... dpkg:
dependency problems prevent configuration of google-earth-stable:
google-earth-stable depends on lsb-core (>= 3.2); however: Package
lsb-core is not installed. google-earth-stable depends on ia32-libs;
however: Package ia32-libs is not installed.

dpkg: error processing google-earth-stable (--install):
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Processing triggers for menu ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Processing triggers for mime-support ...
 google-earth-stable

I also build a deb from  make-googleearth-package with following result:

Unpacking googleearth
(from .../googleearth_6.0.3.2197+0.7.0-1_amd64.deb) ... dpkg:
dependency problems prevent configuration of googleearth: googleearth
depends on libfreeimage3; however: Package libfreeimage3 is not
installed. googleearth depends on lsb-core; however:
  Package lsb-core is not installed.
 googleearth depends on ia32-libs-gtk; however:
  Package ia32-libs-gtk is not installed.

dpkg: error processing googleearth (--install):
Processing triggers for mime-support ...
Processing triggers for menu ...
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils ...
Processing triggers for shared-mime-info ...
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'