Re: Driver for a TP-LINK USB wireless adapter.

On 25/07/13 09:52, Virgo Pärna wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:27:15 +0100, Philip Ashmore <contact@philipashmore.com> wrote:
>> If it's anything like the TL-WR702N then you need to configure it via
>> it's web interface, which may be in Chinese.
>>

>     WIFI card with a  web interface? No that would be something... :D
>     Anyway, "lsusb" output should show more information about card.
I looked it up on tp-links web site -
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TL-WN722N
I didn't read the details and saw the big router on the top of the page
and assumed that was the TL-WN722N.

Anyway there must be some way to configure it.

I have a Canon Pixma MP560 and it has a web interface.

Has it got aWindows installer CD?
Does it work on Windows?

Regards,
Philip Ashmore