Re: Unable to boot UEFI installation

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:17:29PM +0300, Pertti Kosunen wrote:
> On 20.7.2013 22:16, Marcus Karlsson wrote:
> >Does anyone know why this happens or what I can do about it, apart from
> >renaming the installed boot loader directory?
>
> Here are my notes for switching from legacy BIOS mode to UEFI,
> manual grub binary and config install might help.

<snip>
> Arch wiki has more info.

Thanks. I've tested everything and it looks like it's simply a bug in
the UEFI firmware. So much for thinking that Intel of all people would
know how to implement that correctly. :-/

Guess I'll just copy the boot loader for now. It at least recognizes the
/EFI/boot/bootx64.efi fallback.

Marcus