Ref. https repos. Jo, yes, that's the TYPE of repository I meant, unfortunately...

I can't find current testing and unstable packages, which I like to use. Are they there somewhere, did I just miss them? Most packages appear to be at least 2 years old. Thanks Jo for pointing this out, if I can find testing and unstable in there somewhere I'd be glad to use it. In the mean time I'm using apt apps through tor via torsocks and it seems to be working (may be a little leaky and somewhat insecure, but no worse than without; a little slower of course). Maybe someday https repositories, like the one you mentioned, will be easily available for all users and included as an option when installing Debian.

Thanks, Heyzues

ps. sorry about not replying to orig message, tor browser asked for external app and I use tormail, too much brain glucose required for resolution, so I just did a newie.