Re: UPC Fonts

On 23/07/13 15:49, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
"Ethan Rosenberg, PhD" <erosenberg@hygeiabiomedical.com> writes:

Dear List -

I hope that this is not too much off topic.

Does anyone know the name of the UPC font that is used for example:
grocery packages?

Where can I download the fonts?

This isn't quite the answer to your question, but a long time ago I
developed a TrueType font for the 3-of-9 barcode (I decided to implement
that instead of UPC because I only needed to encode short strings so
compactness wasn't terribly important, and it only had two bar widths so
it would be easier to read).  It's available at
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer/Code39.ttf

I have 3OF9.ttf in my box but I can't remember where I got it from.