Re: Debian Testing VMWare-Tools Bad Variable Name

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:35:18 -0400
William Hopkins <we.hopkins@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks for you  reply and suggestion.  Unfortunately, diffuse show
> > no differences between the two /etc/init.d/vmware-tools files.
>
> Did I miss it, or have you provided the script I requested?

Sorry, but I was having problems with my email client and solved them
the easy way, I changed the client.

Anyway, I did attach the script to my previous email, and have attached
it to this message in case the previous message was swallowed by a black
hole in the internet.

Also, I ran diffuse on this file and the one from my 7.1.0 and there is
no difference.