Re: Multiple audio applications with the same Alsa device

On Mon, 2013-07-22 at 07:44 +1000, Igor Cicimov wrote:
> Read about alsa dmix plugin thats the way to go.
>
> On 21/07/2013 4:45 PM, "Gábor Hársfalvi" <hgabi84@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>         when I listening mp3 with Alsaplayer - or other player - I
>         can't hear any sounds on other applications - for example
>         Chrome with Youtube.

http://alsa.opensrc.org/Dmix

A note regarding to dmix by Bill Hicks:

"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated.
Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as
well - you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is
a difference."

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html