Re: gmail - Was: Catching up on Graduate Education Programs - A Business Resource

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 00:09 +0100, Joe wrote:
> Maybe I'm just more paranoid than you are.

Not really.

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 22:33 +0200, I wrote:
"I hope that I don't reply to spam."

It was just not my day and within the last weeks I guess I marked to
many mails as spam, that perhaps were not spam.

Take a look at those mails:
"Announcement: Knew cyber-cafe-coffee-shop just opened.   Alex Armani
"Knew" Cyber Cafe   Gmail Chaz
"Knew" Cyber Cafe   Anthony Hall
"Knew" Cyber Cafe   Mike Holstein
"Knew" Cyber Cafe   Set Hallstrom" -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-users/2013-July/date.html

When I received "Announcement: [snip]" I marked it as spam, already
before the first reply and I kept the thread as spam, however, all the
users and developers have a gmail account.

In the future I'll trust my first thought again ;).

Regards,
Ralf