Firefox and nfs-home (Debian server and FreeBSD client)

Hi,

my setup:

Debian NFSv3 Server (customized 3.4.45). /etc/exports:
/export/users  192.168.200.0/24(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check,insecure)

FreeBSD 9.1 client /etc/fstab:
server:/export/users /home/users nfs\
rw,tcp,nfsv3,hard,intr,rsize=32768,wsize=32768 0 0

This let firefox start but without bookmarks, history,...

As firefox needs locking for the sqlite plugin I ran lockd and
statd at the FreeBSD client. Firefox dosn't came up even after 5
minutes.

Adding nolockd (like Linux's nolock) to the mount options didn't
change anything. How can I debug the servers nfs mountd.

Is there anything else I have to set or start on my Debian NFS
server? I suppose for running mutt with a NFS shared maildir I need
always to run the lockd at the FreeBSD client (not tested yet)? All
the Linux clients at the LAN are working flawlessly, though.

Thanks in advance
Elimar
--
  >what IMHO then?
  IMHO - Inhalation of a Multi-leafed Herbal Opiate ;)
              --posting from alex in debian-user--