Problem with internet connection

I have last versipn debian on my server. Have  problem with internet connection. Problem is the internet connection is not active all the time. In one day i try to connect with ssh and one time i don't have problem but after one hour i try to connect via ssh or open my site with apache server and i don't have access after 2 3 hours i trh again and have acess and login without any problem. Have any idea why have this  problem any not active service or other thing. I'm  from Bulgaria the domaiin name of my server is filebase.eu I test it from other server to ping my server for all day and ping have so many lost packs!