Re: tinydns won't run on Debian, but will on CentOS

This seems to have fixed my problem:

   # supervise /etc/tinydns

That creates a pipe, which was otherwise missing.

Mike
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford@gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Mobile Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan Area.