Re: openvpn

Pol Hallen:

>> You can do it with two different configuration files on the client side.
>
> so I can have 2 instances of openvpn on same client. On clients root users
> start up vpn, how run 2 instances? I've 2 config files and different certificates
> of each vpn.
>
> How start I (i.e.) second instance?

IIRC you just need to place your *.conf files in /etc/openvpn. By
default, OpenVPN reads all these files and starts separate processes.

You can edit /etc/default/openvpn to change this behaviour. You can also
have specific instances start during ifup of a certain network
interface:

iface eth0 inet dhcp
        openvpn myvpn

When eth0 comes up, OpenVPN is started with the config file
/etc/openvpn/myvpn.conf.

J.
--
I am not scared of death but terrified of people in Tommy Hilfiger
sweatshirts.