Re: openvpn

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 03:21:40PM +0200, Pol Hallen wrote:
> > You can do it with two different configuration files on the client side.
>
> so I can have 2 instances of openvpn on same client. On clients root users
> start up vpn, how run 2 instances? I've 2 config files and different certificates
> of each vpn.
>
> How start I (i.e.) second instance?
>
> thanks
>
> Pol

root@uriel:~# cat /etc/default/openvpn
# This is the configuration file for /etc/init.d/openvpn

#
# Start only these VPNs automatically via init script.
# Allowed values are "all", "none" or space separated list of
# names of the VPNs. If undefined, "all" is assumed.
#
#AUTOSTART="all"
#AUTOSTART="none"
#AUTOSTART="home office"
#
# Refresh interval (in seconds) of default status files
# located in /var/run/openvpn.$NAME.status
# Defaults to 10, 0 disables status file generation
#
#STATUSREFRESH=10
#STATUSREFRESH=0
# Optional arguments to openvpn's command line
OPTARGS=""

--
staticsafe
Please don't top post.