Re: fluxbox menu editor problems

On 14/07/13 03:55 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
Just installed Debian jessie/sid on my new computer and ran into problems
with fluxmenu, the python-based menu editor I rely on for fluxbox.
It was running on a previous version of Sid but now a box pops up
saying I need Libglade2 installed ( libglade2-0 is installed), or my python
path is not set correctly. I know next to nothing about Python.

Any suggestions on how I can  debug/fix this ?

Thanks

   Solved my problem. I needed python-glade2 installed.