Re: Does Network install from a minimal CD really not support PPPoE?

On Sun, 2013-07-14 at 13:54 +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Sun 14 Jul 2013 at 12:32:13 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> In your subject line you have 'a minimal CD'.
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/#netinst-stable
>
> Now you are talking about the netinst ISO.

"Network install from a minimal CD" is a quote from
http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/#netinst-stable it's the headline!

So there might be terms Debian gurus might use, that don't fit to the
Debian website.

> But how about trying it in expert mode . . .

I want the information, before I download it, IOW I can't try it,
because I didn't download it. If it's available I'll download it, if
not, I would download another Debian media.

Regards,
Ralf