gnome windows became the old style and gnome-terminal's profile disappeared

Hello all,

I'm using the latest Debian testing. My gnome's window appearance
became the old style after a safe-upgrade. For example LibreOffice and
Chromium have the ugly button style.

GUI of LibreOffice: http://imgur.com/gbzgwAB
GUI of Chromium: http://imgur.com/E4U50Pn

Another problem appears that gnome-terminal's original profile
disappeared and my configurations were lost. Instead, a profile with
the name "Unnamed" and ID "b1dcc9dd-5262-4d8d-a863-c897e6d979b9" is
shown. And gnome-terminal doesn't respond to any keyboard shortcut
such as Alt-F and Alt-E which should trigger the menus.

Gnome-terminal's profile preference: http://imgur.com/cfGMnXC

I've tried to analyze .xsession-errors, and tried to install
gtk2-engines-pixbuf according to the error messages. That actually
makes the appearance better but I don't think that's the root of the
problem.

.xsession-errors: http://paste.debian.net/15771/

Could you please provide some hints on this problem?

-- Liu Binsheng
<liubinsheng@gmail.com>