Re: Steam game TF2 needs newer libc

Well I upgraded to testing because I was getting impatient, but I will
use this advise you have given me on another computer. I used wheezy
when it was in testing for about six months before it was even with
beta, it's far earlier days for jessie but I love to experiment
anyway. It's good to be a part of something!

Thanks for the tip.