Re: Update

Also, I would suggest you comment out the CDROM Squeeze binaries. They
won't be used anymore. Uncomment then squeeze-updates and be sure to
change that to wheezy-updates.

If you do not work with sources, it's safe to comment out the src
entries.

Be sure to read release info and to backup files before proceeding.

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---
On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 09:31:39AM -0400, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:
> Dear List -
>
> I am a newbie am running version 6 [squeeze]. My update fails with
> the following message. I am totally confused.

This probably ISN'T a failure. It looks to my like the output of
"apt-listchanges". You're being presented with some news about a pending
upgrade. In this instance, it probably won't affect you unless you're
compiling software.

The message is presented in a pager called "less", just press 'q' to
quit the pager and you'll be asked if you want to proceed with the
upgrade or not (again, in this instance you might want to say no in
order to upgrade your 'non-Debian toolchain' first, if you had one).