Re: Dot files, get them out of the way

Would you care to explain how to accomplish that setup?
It would be nice to have only one file that contains configuration (like etc/, let's say .conf/) and not to have to search trough two dozens of dot files every time I click on the "Browse" button in whatever application - just to find documents/ work/ or data/ directory...