Re: Starting Google Chrome - Resend

On 2013-07-07, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD <erosenberg@hygeiabiomedical.com> wrote:

> I have installed version 6 on my laptop.  Without changing the
> installation, which version of Google-Chrome should I install?

Well, running Squeeze, I have:

Architecture: amd64
Version: 27.0.1453.110-r202711

which probably represents the last updated version before the transition
to Wheezy for my architecture, but how you can get your hands on an
older version, as google seems to offer no repository of older versions,
I dunno.

Then, of course, if you do find and install this older version, you'd be
running a browser that is no longer supported, which means its no longer
getting any security updates, and that is rather bad form for a PhD.

;-)