Re: shock wave flash player installation

Good time of the day, Patrick.

Thank you, for your time and answer. On Sat, 6 Jul 2013 10:10:30 -0700
you wrote:

> apt-get install flashplayer-nonfree is how I did it, but for years
> when I used Fedora, I just went to Adobe's site, downloaded the Flash
> archive, and installed it manually following Adobe's very simple
> step-by-step instructions.

It is also possible to not install (if trust concerns) but to extract

libflashplayer.so

and put it in

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

Farther on the wise it is possible to set necessary permissions to
limit the users who intend to use the player.

Сту.