Re: shock wave flash player installation

On Fri, 05 Jul 2013, Harry Veltman wrote:

> How can I install flash player?  Many web sites require flash
> player.  Why is it so difficult to find out how to install it on
> debian and other linux distributions?

apt-get install flashplayer-nonfree is how I did it, but for years when
I used Fedora, I just went to Adobe's site, downloaded the Flash
archive, and installed it manually following Adobe's very simple
step-by-step instructions.

Or, just install the Google Chrome browser:  It comes with its own
customized--and better--version of Flash.  Just be sure to go into
chrome://plugins and disable Adobe's Flash, if you have it installed,
as sometimes it and Google's conflict.