Re: encrypted USB backup.

Otherwise, if there would be just a couple of files that won't change
frequently, you could encrypt them with gpg and just move with ordinary
file manager. This file then could be put anywhere you see fit.

Underneath a picture or song if you are truly paranoid.

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:00:35 -0400, Rob Owens wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  That looks as if it will work and be easy to use.

-- hendrik