Re: why i can not burn cd ?

pengsir wrote at 2013-07-01 04:43 -0500:
> when i insert a blank cd to burn iso file into it ,i get the message
> (please the attachment) how can i solve it?

If I understand it correctly, that message is because nautilus or
something has noticed that you inserted a CD and is trying to mount a
filesystem on the CD so you can see the contents.  CDs are normally
considered read-only media, and this blank one has no filesystem.
Just ignore the message and run some CD burning software (perhaps
xfburn or brasero) to write something to the CD.