Re: the continuing disappointment of Debian 7

The think is, fuckoff flash! Flash is kind of a pain on web, constantly
upgrading and always sucking, spying and crashing. Most of all,
proprietary. I still have it, but I certainly wish for the time it will
be gone. Mostly using it to grab and convert videos to foss compatible
media protocols/algorithms.

They said they won't even upgrade linux codec anymore. Instead of been
kicked off, I guess we should kick them and fight for foss compatible
standards.

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/no-drm-in-html5

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!

--- Begin Message ---