Lenovo WiFi Problem

I have been having a WiFi problem for a few months now, and I think I should finally fix it. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad Z370 with Gnome 3's network manager. Whenever I connect to a WiFi network, I have one or more of these three problems.

1. The speed of the network drops drastically. Usually less than 20% of the speed that the network should be.
2. The network seems to work fine for several minutes then drops out for 30 seconds to two minutes until it finally starts working again. This repeats itself.
3. I am repeatedly asked for the password for the network and cannot access the internet at all. I know for a fact that the password I am entering is correct.

In all of these problems network manager says that I am connected to the network just fine which is obviously not the case. I can also say that this probably isn't a hardware problem or a matter of range because Windows 7 seems to connect just fine.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I can post any log files that may be needed. Thanks for any help in advance!