Re: Remplacement for zsafe on wheezy

Thanks you both, I'm going to test it.
It seem to be better than zsafe, with more options.
I just dislike qt library, but is a different story

A question about keepassx, I saw it use AES 256bits to store password, is my password safe if somebody steal my laptop per example?
Off course I plan to use a sufficient strong master password.
I'm not really familiar with encryption, and I don't know witch encryption provide sufficient security.

2013/6/4 Slavko <linux@slavino.sk>
Dňa 04.06.2013 17:34 Kushal Kumaran  wrote / napísal(a):
> Try keepassx: http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/keepassx

I can recommend it too - there are compatible programs for use the same
database on the windows and android too - very useful! ;-)

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk