Remplacement for zsafe on wheezy

Hi all,

I used zsafe for storing all my password since a lot of time, it is really useful for my usage.
It is no present on wheezy, because it is not more maintened I think
All my password are generated by pwgen and changed sometime, so I can't remember all
Her is the package for squeeze :
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/zsafe

I need to:

Store different kind of login/password (imap, ssh, jabber, mysql, webservices, etc...)
Store some field, for example with mysql, I need username, password, databasename, servername and a comment
Store all these data on a safe place.
If is possible, have different category (I dont need to show all my password if I need only a mysql for reinstalling a php script).

zsafe do all of that, somebody know something who work like it?

Thanks you all :)