Re: Lucida fonts

Hello Brian,

On 26/05/13 20:57, Brian wrote:
> On Sun 26 May 2013 at 17:02:18 +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
>
>> What is the best way to deal with the (now absent) Lucida fonts on Wheezy ?
>
> Please would you expand on 'way to deal with . . .'? Purging them from
> the system is an option, but it may not be within what your desire is.

I am agree that the best solution is to avoid them.
But, at least for a while, I need them. The graphical interface
I need to use requests the Lucida TTF fonts. The fonts are actually
replaced, but very badly as minus signs are just dropped.
I must certainly configure this software to not use these fonts.
But for now, I would like to have those Lucida TTF fonts to step forwards.
I need them in a Java context: installing oracle-j2sdk1.7 resolves temporarily
the issue.

Thanks,
Jerome