Re: About installation DVD's

Kent West wrote:

    Sir full installation dvd's(a set of 10) are not released yet so kindly
    specify when these are going to be released.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that there are 10 DVDs

Here, maybe:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.0.0/i386/jigdo-dvd/

As you may see, there are .jigdo and .template files for 10 DVD
images.

Someone out there may still need them. Just because so many people
have cheap broadband Internet connections these days doesn't mean
everybody does. I remember times when the company I was working
for couldn't afford to download the full set of Woody CDs, leave
alone install from Internet.

--
Best nightdreams.
Serge Tiunov,                           "Do you really think you think