Installing Wheezy on a box that is new to me.

I have a computer on which I wish to install Wheezy. I have inquired locally in Colorado about which flavor of Wheezy I should (previously I have only ever had occasion to use i386). The box is a Dell Optiplex GX620 with Pentium 4 HT processor. I have been told that this processor is Itanium. I am skeptical, but maybe so. I have trashed the preloaded Windows XP software in attempting to follow other advice. The box operates very nicely when I boot it with a Knoppix 7.0.5 live DVD, but I want Wheezy. I have good connection to the internet. I hope to use Jigdo to download a single CD image to boot on the box and do the main work of getting all the packages via the internet. But which single CD image to I need to jigdo? Why CD? Because I have writer that is only CD, not DVD.

TIA,
Paul