DHCP not authoritive.

I'm not on the list, please keep me in CC.

I have a DHCP server that is setup to be authoritive for networks that are
relayed to it.  It is also setup to give a static IP to a couple devices on
the locally attached network.

In my config, I have "not authoritive;" in the main part and also in the
definition for the local network.

This is the local network definition:
subnet 172.17.0.0 netmask 255.255.0.0 {
        not authoritative;
}

What I don't like is the logs:
2013-05-16 11:09:18 segfault64 dhcpd: DHCPINFORM from 172.17.x.x via br0: not authoritative for subnet 172.17.0.0

I think it should not log these if it was explicitly told not to be
authoritive for this.  Or have a config option to not log it.