Re: Procmail does not work

cosme@esid.gecgr.co.cu grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> Hi
>
> Someone who has been running the procmail that could give a
> hand, there is no way that I work with postfix, I know I'm doing
> wrong.
>
> /etc/procmailrc? Because you must go to the configuration file?

Here is what is in my /etc/procmailrc file, to allow for Maildir format
delivery:

$ cat /etc/procmailrc
# File:  /etc/procmailrc
# System-wide configuration settings for Procmail

SHELL=/bin/bash
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t"
#LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/
DEFAULT=$HOME/Mail/
ORGMAIL=$HOME/Mail/
LINEBUF=16384

(For you, you'd want to change the /Mail/ part to say /Maildir/, since
that's where you want it to end up.

> Example how to make incoming messages are not duplicated or
> triple, etc..
>
> To work on cosets with Postfix I activated this
>
> mailbox_command = procmail-a "$ EXTENSION"

For starters, you need a space between the "procmail" and the "-a".  And
no space between the "$" and "EXTENSION".  Fix those, and make sure your
/etc/procmailrc is along the lines of what I showed above, and you
should be fine.

> but nothing
>

> My postfix uses Maildir
>
> mail users are in /home/{user}/Maildir/

(I changed the above to make it more readable for what it probably
actually is...)

                 --Dave