Wheezy preseed installation installing too many packages

I'm installing Debian Wheezy as a paravirtualised guest onto
XenServer, with a preseed file (below) - despite only asking for
standard system utilities in tasksel, I seem to be getting a full
desktop environment installed.

The preseed file was based on the one I use for Squeeze, which works
fine - is there anything I'm obviously doing wrong?

When I run the installer manually and deselect the desktop task in
tasksel (which is selected by default), then it installs only the
essentials. Do I need to add something in the preseed file to tell
tasksel to deselect the desktop task?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Preseed file:

d-i     debian-installer/locale                 string en_GB
d-i     debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated  string true
d-i     console-keymaps-at/keymap               select us
d-i     keyboard-configuration/xkb-keymap       select us
d-i     mirror/country                          string enter
information manually

d-i    mirror/country           string manual
d-i    mirror/http/hostname     string 10.220.160.11
d-i    mirror/http/directory    string
/vol/xenrtdata/linux/distros/Debian/Wheezy/i386/
d-i    apt-setup/security_host  string 10.220.160.11
d-i    apt-setup/security_path  string
/vol/xenrtdata/linux/distros/Debian/Wheezy/i386/
d-i     mirror/http/proxy                       string
d-i     mirror/udeb/suite                       string wheezy
d-i     mirror/suite                            string wheezy
d-i     time/zone string                        string UTC
d-i     partman-auto/method                     string regular
d-i     partman-auto/choose_recipe              select atomic
d-i     partman/confirm_nooverwrite             boolean true
d-i     partman/confirm_write_new_label         boolean true
d-i     partman/choose_partition                select Finish
partitioning and write changes to disk
d-i     partman/confirm                         boolean true
d-i     passwd/make-user                        boolean false
d-i     passwd/root-password-crypted            password
$1$Ojc.XG/d$83H7cLmTAynSZAjv.79A/.
d-i     pkgsel/include                          string openssh-server
psmisc ntpdate
d-i     grub-installer/only_debian              boolean true
d-i     finish-install/reboot_in_progress       note
d-i     debian-installer/exit/poweroff          boolean true
d-i     apt-setup/services-select               multiselect none
d-i     base-installer/kernel/image             string linux-generic-pae
d-i base-installer/install-recommends boolean false
popularity-contest
popularity-contest/participate boolean false
tasksel/first   multiselect standard