Re: When is best to go on using Testing from Wheezy

that said, I am going for it with its Super Cow Powers?

祝好,
========================
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all else from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil Gibran

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net> wrote:
Le 08/05/2013 17:11, Hörmetjan Yiltiz a écrit :
> I have been looking forward to the Debian Wheezy Release and, at last,
> we had it!
>
> I am informed that it might be safer to stay in Stable for *a while*
> after release, since there could be many new softwares going into the
> Testing branch, some of which might have some stability or other problems.
>
> So, when could be better to use the *testing* in sources.list again? I
> switched it to Wheezy from Testing a week ago before we have 3-4 days
> until the Wheezy Release. Now I'd like to go on using Testing, yet not
> sure about the best timing.

Well I'm on unstable since years. Update made daily using:

   $ sudo apt-get update
   $ sudo apt-get upgrade

No real issue.

Pascal.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B