/boot on ext2, 3 or 4?

Hi,

Doing a test install of Wheezy. I am used to having a separate /boot partition at the beginning of the disk and everything else in a LVM partition.
I noticed Wheezy wants to make everything ext4 by default now, so I assume it is beyond the extended testing stage and can be relied on. But...  what about /boot?

Should I have my /boot partition as ext4 as well or should I make it ext3 or even ext2? And why?
As this is just a test I am going forward with ext4 but I would like to get your input.

Bonno Bloksma