Re: can someone replicate this cut and paste bug?

On Tuesday 30 April 2013 11:42:33 songbird wrote:
> they could be
> made aware some kind of strange effect is going on

It isn't a strange effect.  As Jerry and I said, it is just not preserving the
font.  No font is conserved.  In this case it happens to matter.

An initial µ is changed to M because a lower case letter is being corrected to
an upper case letter at the beginning of the sentence.  In both cases the
letter is emm.

Try with any other two fonts, say Ariel and Times New Roman.  The same thing
is likely to happen.  I have just tested this.  I chose a serif letter d from
kcharselect and tried to post it at the beginning of the sentence in an
otherwise sans-serif document.  I couldn't.  It was immediately changed to
sans-serif.

Lisi

Sorry Songbird.  I sent it to you personally in error. :-(