Re: Bluetooth and Wifi interfering each other?

2013/4/29 Beco <rcb@beco.cc>

On 29 April 2013 02:01, Joel Wirāmu Pauling <joel@aenertia.net> wrote:
Yes Bluetooth kills wifi quite badly, this is a horrible fundemental
design flaw in the way bluetooth works by channel hopping all the time
with small cell fragments. It means the probability of collision with
wifi (which uses long fragments before hopping) is high.

Bluetooth is idiotic by design unfortunately.

That's bad news. But thanks, Joel, for your time.

I'll probably substitute my bluetooth mouse with a RF in the near future.

Better loose one USB than the wifi connection.

WiFi, BlueTooth and microwave owen are RF device systems all using the same frequency range (2,4 GHz), to avoid interference you should choose a RF mouse device outside that range or a wired one.

--
Registered Linux User #249354
"Ad astra per aspera"