Bluetooth and Wifi interfering each other?

Dear linuxers,

Is it just me or every time I turn on my bluetooth mouse I lost wifi connection and vice-versa?

This happened consistently since 3 hours ago (that made me have the courage to ask), but had also happened some sparse other times, and I always felt it could be related, but it was too much possible to be a coincidence also...

I am still not sure, actually...

Did someone related something like this before?

Thanks,

Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown Jr.)