Re: Thanks to All (Was: MUA & Yahoo)

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 12:15:09PM -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> Thanks to all who helped getting my Yahoo Mail account switched over to a standard e-mail client, currently Sylpheed 3.2.0.  I've always hated using the web interface.
>
> All that's left to do other than some final tweaking is deciding how to handle those HTML e-mails with all their pretty graphics and pictures I get from friends, clients and suppliers who use Windows. ;-)

You'll also want to tweak the line wrap option (I hope) :)

http://sylpheeddoc.sourceforge.net/en/faq/faq-1.html
http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/doc/manual/en/sylpheed-8.html

According to research 72 is a good limit for comprehension, whereas some
people said they could read faster if the lines were set at about 100
characters but then they didn't comprehend it as well as if it was set
at 72 characters.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X