Re: LILO documentation

Stephen Powell wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:12:51 -0400 (EDT), Richard Owlett wrote:

I need complete documentation on LILO with emphasis on lilo.conf.

I don't know about complete documentation, but the best lilo tutorial
that I know of is

    http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/lilo.htm

I wrote the above-mentioned web page myself; so if you have any complaints,
the buck stops here.  Also, if you have any suggestions for improving the
page, I'm open to suggestions.  If, after reading the entire page, you have
any specific questions, I'll be happy to at least try to answer them.

I don't yet know if you succeeded, but you were targeting people like me :)

I've only quickly read the section titled "Installing and Configuring LILO". It has pointed out several areas I need to do more background reading. If retirement isn't for education, what use is it.

THANK YOU

{be warned questions likely to follow ;}