Re: LILO documentation

berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Le 20.04.2013 16:12, Richard Owlett a écrit :
I need complete documentation on LILO with emphasis on
lilo.conf .
Assume I'm stranded on a desert isle (SW Missouri is a fair
approximation) with a computer and a set of install disks.
What *ONE* document will answer ALL my LILO questions.
Hint: man pages and mini-HOTO's don't hack it. They
presume and
summarize too much.
{I'm installing using the 8 DVD set of Debian 6.0.5}

Source code? XD

Sorry about the joke, but I have no clue. Maybe you could
ask it's dev team?

<snicker> :<