Re: netinstall size?

On 04/13/2013 08:58 AM, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
On 13/04/13 11:35, agroconsultor wrote:
On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:41:03AM +0100, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
On 12/04/13 21:25, agroconsultor0 wrote:
Hello

I have seen at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ that the Wheezy net installer is no more than 175 MB and the cards no more than 50 MB; is this information correct? or there have been changes that are not reflected here?.
thanks.

The *net* installer contains only sufficient software to get a minimal
system running, which then completes a full installation over the net.

The full install will contain all necessary updates.
yes, but i am looking for a small image, under 210 MB

That's not what you asked!
Ask the right question, and you'll get the right answer.

Sure, i have an example with your answer; you can not be so farther of the target. Your answer is not related to the question, but i decide to omit this explanation. This time i have to tell you that you do not have any right to say what should do the others.

This is a free list, i am writing with my keyboard, my machine; and you are not allowed to invade my privacy; please stay away of my questions.