From: Jim <mrjw2610@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Internet with Debian

I just downloaded the full live install IOS for Debian and burned to a USB. Booting using the USB works but I can not find any link or clue on how to connect the computer to the wireless router.

If there is a page that would help me get that done?

Jim

--

"What we call the beginning is often the end. To make an end is to make a
                                                    beginning. The end is where we start from."

nbsp;
.