Re: iperf / ftp / http TCP poor performance in one direction (UDP good)

Hi

>Provider of the link is stating it is a tcp window issue
I think that would be a bit weird, TCP is a very robust protocol
capable to adapt pretty much any bandwidth / latency situations.
What are the specifications on the hosts? Maybe POPA has too little
RAM and can't allocate a big enough TCP window?
Can you use wireshark or some other tool to capture the TCP segments
and look at the advertised window?

Greetings, Guido.