Re: slow ssh prompt

Hello binary,

Excerpt from binary dreamer:

> Hi. I am running debian 6.0.7 and i am facing a problem with slow
> response when asking to ssh. once i do a ssh root@192.168.1.77 then the
> prompt for the passwd it takes around 30 secs to respond. after that
> everything is fine. is there a way to fix that delay?

You could try adding a '-v' =verbose switch behind the ssh. It is possible to
add that up to '-vvv' =maximum verbosity.
Then ssh will tell you what it is doing, or not doing. This might help you in
further debugging the issue.

--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F