Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 00:28 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > > Btw. IMO this belongs to
> > > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic
> > > if we should continue without witch-hunting.
> >
> > IMO discussion belongs right here for reasons I stated above.  Besides,
> > your insistence to quickly kill this discussion by moving it to an
> > obscure list ...
>
> Obscure list :-O

:)

I absolutely do not want to kill this discussion. While other people
joined Facebook, Twitter etc., I joined d-community-offtopic. It's not
obscure. FWIW Chris and some others are subscribed too.

I don't want denunciation and conspiracy theories, because I disagree
myself with many upstream folks. I experienced myself that they
discredited me.

Why should we behave in the same or more bad way as they do?

To discredit and to denunciate is wrong.
Conspiracy theories are idiotic.

We've got some real tasks to solve, so lets start doing it and not care
about a hand full of people.

Again, we could talk about dbus, Firefox and Co. and than united talk to
upstream. This is how civilized beings act, not by acting as the
[snip] :D If I would name it, would it be a Godwin's law case?

Really?

To discredit people and to denunciate people with photos and obscure
claims was exactly what the [snip] did.

The OP has got an obscure email address.
There's no evidence for that claim.
So that claim belongs to /dev/null.